Trusted solutions for livestock and companion animals
Elanco markets a range of well-known products that improve the health, performance and well-being of livestock and companion animals. These include:
- Comfortis®, a convenient beef flavoured chewable tablet that provides fast-acting, month-long flea protection for cats and dogs
- Compudose®, which improves weight gain and feed efficiency in beef cattle
- Extinosad®, which provides fast and convenient control of lice and fly in sheep
- Maxiban®, Monteban® and Surmax®, which help to maintain intestinal integrity, maximise performance and protect food safety in poultry
- Panoramis®, a once-monthly beef-flavoured chewable tablet that protects against fleas, heartworm and intestinal worms in dogs.
- Paylean®, which maximises feed efficiency, growth rates and lean muscle production in finisher pigs
- Rumensin®, which improves the health, feed efficiency and production of beef, dairy cattle and sheep.
Elanco also markets a large range of vet-prescribed precision therapies for companion and food producing animals.
All Elanco products are registered with the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority, are manufactured in accordance with stringent quality assurance systems and are fully supported by the global and local resources of Elanco Animal Health.