An effective treatment to prevent blowfly strike and control maggots and lice on sheep.
Extinosad™ Eliminator prevents flystrike for four to six weeks and provides rapid knockdown control of lice and maggots on sheep with short and long wool.
It has the following indications
- Control of lice in short wool (2-6 weeks after shearing) by plunge or shower dipping application
- Control of lice in long wool (6 weeks to 12 months after shearing) by hand jetting application
- Treatment of existing blowfly strike on sheep
- Prevention of blowfly strike for 4-6 weeks with jetting application in long wool sheep
- Protection from blowfly strike for a minimum of 8 days following treatment of mulesing or other wounds of sheep
- When used on sheep with less than 6 weeks wool a reduced period of protection against blowfly strike may result.
- A shorter flystrike protection period can be expected in lambs and coarse wool (meat breed) sheep.
Key features of Extinosad™ Eliminator include
- Contains spinosad, a powerful active ingredient that provides rapid knockdown of lice1 and maggots
- Unique mode of action2, making it ideal for rotation programs
- No known field resistance, kills SP resistant strains of lice1 and OP resistant strains of blowflies and maggots
- Zero (0) days wool and meat withholding period and a zero (0) day Export Slaughter Interval for long wool jetting, wound and flystrike dressing applications, offering maximum marketing and management flexibility
- Water based, odourless formulation which poses low risk to livestock, shearers, dip operators, farm workers and the environment when used in accordance with label instructions